It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:21 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: pull hard tanks and go bigger?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:49 am 

Well ill be the one to bite the bullet.. is this forum dead? I have 1140s coming from wakemakers. Hope they fit.. removed the tanks yesterday, i was able to remove them both in a hour. No cutting at all. Didnt even have to remove the hatch on port side. Starboard i ended up having to.. its like a cavern in there now with all the extra room. I REALLY want tk make a custom surf bag to fill that whole gap perfect.. the bags i custom made online said they would be 1430lbs each.. oh would that ever be amazing but not sure my measly 335 hp motor would ever get on plane then lol. Once i get the 1140s in i will take a reference pic for any other interested parties on a 1100 lb bag in the rear hatches with tanks removed.. 2013 a22 recon edition.

Sent from my SM-G970W using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:28 am 

Any update?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:29 pm 

Oh jeeze i was just on today and meant to take pics but got caught up in teaching the kids to theow the rope.. i will get pics asap but the 1180s from wqke.akers fit and leave about 10 inches of storage on top of the full bags. I would love to go the custom bag route and make the 1180s qbout 6 inches shorter as the very front corner still gets pinches at the front of the rear compartment. Pics coming soon.

Sent from my SM-G970W using Tapatalk

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10