It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Trailer Leaking Brake Fluid
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:05 pm 
Team Axis

I have noticed the past couple of days that the trailer has been leaking brake fluid from under the reservior area. At first I thought that the reservior might have been too full. I checked the reservior today, and it's almost empty. I was wondering if this is something I could take care of myself or should I take it to the dealer. Also, do you guys know if the Boatmate trailers have warranty and if so what it covers? Thanks for all the great comments on my boat. I am super stoked that it is finally here!!!!!!

Post subject: Re: Trailer Leaking Brake Fluid
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:42 pm 
Team Axis

I am off tomoro and the next day... I will go take a look. Yes, your warranty should cover this, but lets see if we can fix it real quick. Your boat mate owner manual has the warranty info and a diagram for the trailer braking system that looks pretty good. i think we can handle it, also lets ride thursday am real early

Post subject: Re: Trailer Leaking Brake Fluid
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:50 pm 
Team Axis

"Johnnydefacto" I will be home around 2 pm tomorrow and not sure about Thursday, but I will let you know. I think I can finally hear out of my right ear after the "face flip". I will hit you up tomorrow when I get home. It only seems to leak when towing. Just sitting it is good. Filled the reservior up just to see what happens. Anyone else have any suggestions?