It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:50 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: 2013 Axis Changes
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:14 pm 
Team Axis

x2 what Ed said. My local dealer ordered 14 or so Axis' for his floor (they only ordered 2 last year and left 3 open for customer builds). So I went in the other day to check out all the different color schemes and he only had a couple left. He said they sell as soon as they are unwrapped. One particular A22, black with white accents...so sick, was still wrapped up from factory with the cover partially raised up on one side, it sold immediately, then another customer said they want it if the financing falls through (but has money on a blue/white one next to it still wrapped up in case he can't get the black/white one). As i was there, another family was outside wanting to buy the black and white one... it's crazy. With the demand due to low supply, the price will continue to go up and up. All us "core" guys can complain about it (I know I don't like it), but you can't argue with numbers... and the dealers have no problem selling them for $60k's. I think its crazy.

Post subject: Re: 2013 Axis Changes
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:27 pm 
Team Axis

Johnnydefacto wrote:
x2 what Ed said. My local dealer ordered 14 or so Axis' for his floor (they only ordered 2 last year and left 3 open for customer builds). So I went in the other day to check out all the different color schemes and he only had a couple left. He said they sell as soon as they are unwrapped. One particular A22, black with white accents...so sick, was still wrapped up from factory with the cover partially raised up on one side, it sold immediately, then another customer said they want it if the financing falls through (but has money on a blue/white one next to it still wrapped up in case he can't get the black/white one). As i was there, another family was outside wanting to buy the black and white one... it's crazy. With the demand due to low supply, the price will continue to go up and up. All us "core" guys can complain about it (I know I don't like it), but you can't argue with numbers... and the dealers have no problem selling them for $60k's. I think its crazy.

Down here in Central Florida it's a little different. Everyone down here buys Nautique....the factory used to be right here in Orlando before it moved a ways out. It has just always been that way here....I have never seen another Axis on the chain of lakes I ride every weekend. I guess that's why the price hike is so crazy to me, I'm not seeing Axis take off here...at least in my corner of the universe. :P

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6