It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:01 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: 2015 axis t22 continuous CPS sensor code
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:24 am 

I have a 2015 axis t22 with a 350 monsoon & pcm. I have a CPS sensor code that will not quit coming up. Also having an exhaust manifold temp sensor code. I paid to have the CPS sensor replaced last fall, but the code has been coming up every time we take the boat out. We are looking for the exhaust manifolds temp sensors. I believe the CPS code is still coming up continuously, and is my issue. I took it to the Malibu/axis dealer in town, and they replaced the distributor cap, plugs, and plug wires. My dealer in town apparently did not water test the boat or put a scanner on the boat like I asked. I replaced the CPS sensor again for the second time in 10 months. I have also replaced my o2 sensors and plug wires again. The boat is having a continuous miss @ 20mph, and will sometimes cut off completely, die down to 0rpm, and then pick back up back to 20mph without me even touching the throttle. The boat will surf 70% of the time, but will start throwing the service engine light if I go over 12mph . Any tips, or tricks recommended? Thanks