It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:55 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: HELP WITH LIGHTS PLEASE!!!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:39 pm 

Ok - so I have an Axis A22 2018 which I just love and had really no problems with at all since I purchased it. Until now, we took her out tonight for a little sunset cruise and the following lights wouldn't turn on: tower navigational light, the bow navigational lights, the above floor lights by cup holders and speakers. The counsel gauge back lighting worked. So I figured it could be a blown fuse...well I'm learning this may not be that easy???? I've looked under the throttle and I'm assuming those would just pop out if blown? regardless it didn't look like any of those could be for lights and nothing looked popped out and tried them all..... So, I'm at a loss and searching the internet has been a task in itself... The boasts obviously under warranty but thought I would come here first and maybe just be an easy fuse or something??? Any constructive advise is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Post subject: Re: HELP WITH LIGHTS PLEASE!!!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:20 pm 
Team Axis

Goob wrote:
Ok - so I have an Axis A22 2018 which I just love and had really no problems with at all since I purchased it. Until now, we took her out tonight for a little sunset cruise and the following lights wouldn't turn on: tower navigational light, the bow navigational lights, the above floor lights by cup holders and speakers. The counsel gauge back lighting worked. So I figured it could be a blown fuse...well I'm learning this may not be that easy???? I've looked under the throttle and I'm assuming those would just pop out if blown? regardless it didn't look like any of those could be for lights and nothing looked popped out and tried them all..... So, I'm at a loss and searching the internet has been a task in itself... The boasts obviously under warranty but thought I would come here first and maybe just be an easy fuse or something??? Any constructive advise is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
When you hit the power pad button say for navigation light, does the button light up orange?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

2016 AXIS A20....SOLD
2018 AXIS T22....CURRENT

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:51 pm 

Great question and yes, the button does show yellow on all three times you can push it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:21 pm 
Team Axis

Goob wrote:
Great question and yes, the button does show yellow on all three times you can push it.
So you know the soft pad is getting power, I would pull the black plastic footwell cubby out and see if you can trace the wire harness back to the motherboard, maybe a ground/power wire has come loose. It's not uncommon to find a loose or fallen nut on these boats. If all else fails at least you know it's under warranty.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

2016 AXIS A20....SOLD
2018 AXIS T22....CURRENT