It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 2:04 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: Depth finder
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:10 am 
Team Axis

Prion wrote:
My 2015 A22 did not have a depth finder either. I ordered one from Bakes. As far as I can tell there are 2 locations that the factory has put the depth finder over the years. One is up front in the round access hatch next to the ballast pumps (this is where the plug for mine is). The other location is under the rear hatch to the right of the Vdrive. My old boat had the depth finder in this location. Also, the schematic that Bakes sent me shows this location as the correct one. I will probably put mine here as its closer to the under water gear and there is more room for installation. PM me your email and i can send you the Schematic if you like. when i was at the boat show this year the 2017 A22 had the depth finder located under the round access hatch up front. The 2017 VLX they had, had the depth finder in the rear next to the Vdrive. I think either location would work but hats just my 2 cents. The part number on the Depth finder in the 2017 at the boat show was "Airmar Smart Depth/Temp 20-732-01 0 degree tilt". The one bakes sent me is a different part number but looks exactly the same.

Ryan

I can't find the exact part on Bakes site. Does anyone have the actual part number or a link to it?

And am I correct in thinking you dont have to drill the hull you can just mount it under the hatch?

Thanks,
Jason

Post subject: Re: Depth finder
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:03 pm 
Team Axis

You do have to drill and I had to call to order the part.