It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 6:13 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Question about dealers
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:05 am 

I understand that Malibu/Axis dealers are assigned to a particular zone/area. However, if my local dealer does not have the boat I'm looking for but I locate one in the same state but a different region can that dealer (out of area/zone) sell me one. I've found the Black Vandal Edition Boat that I want but it's in Middle Tennessee and my local dealer does not have that particular boat so I'm wondering since these are exigent circumstances could I still purchase the boat in Middle Tennessee? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Post subject: Re: Question about dealers
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:13 am 
Team Axis

Your local dealer should be able to get that boat for you, from the other dealer. Usually they will trade a boat for a different boat.

The dealer in Middle Tennessee probably wouldn't be able to sell you the boat.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:18 am 
Team Axis

I think the other dealer can sell you the boat they might have to make a few phone calls to get approved but they can still sell the boat to you. I will not buy from my local dealer again so my next boat will be from out of my region. if they give me any problems ill buy a different brand .... yes I am that stubborn

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:37 am 

Thanks for the input. The dealers are trying to communicate the deal out so I can get what I want. I definitely want an Axis and I figure if I'm paying for the product I want to get what I desire. I'm like amsugg, if I can't get what i want I will buy a different brand although my heart is set on an Axis Vandal Edition, I'm not brand loyal. I'm just trying to get the best bang for my buck. Thanks again for the information.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:48 am 
Team Axis

amsugg wrote:
I think the other dealer can sell you the boat they might have to make a few phone calls to get approved but they can still sell the boat to you. I will not buy from my local dealer again so my next boat will be from out of my region. if they give me any problems ill buy a different brand .... yes I am that stubborn

Have you dealt with ProMarine recently since the ownership change? I'm sad to hear this. Feel free to PM me with what happened over there...

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:49 am 
Team Axis

TNSurfer wrote:
Thanks for the input. The dealers are trying to communicate the deal out so I can get what I want. I definitely want an Axis and I figure if I'm paying for the product I want to get what I desire. I'm like amsugg, if I can't get what i want I will buy a different brand although my heart is set on an Axis Vandal Edition, I'm not brand loyal. I'm just trying to get the best bang for my buck. Thanks again for the information.

I'm not sure what kind of price you're looking at on the Vandall, but if you don't mind waiting for a boat to be built, you could always custom order.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:55 am 
Team Axis

I read on here that the build completion dates for an Axis is already out to the end of July. The 2015s start hitting the showroom floor here in Knoxville about that time.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 1:20 pm 
Team Axis

I'm a promo rider for TNT Watersports (the dealer that has the Vandall that your insterested in). I just spoke with Andrew the owner and he says that the Knoxville dealer has not tried to contact him. But, he would be willing to sell them the boat. They do this all the time for customers. Just wanted to give you a heads up TNSurfer.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 4:31 pm 
Team Axis

mwilliams0135 wrote:
I'm a promo rider for TNT Watersports (the dealer that has the Vandall that your insterested in). I just spoke with Andrew the owner and he says that the Knoxville dealer has not tried to contact him. But, he would be willing to sell them the boat. They do this all the time for customers. Just wanted to give you a heads up TNSurfer.

That's a solid right there. Cool to see forum members/Axis owners looking out for each other.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:03 pm 
Team Axis

I was in this situation and bought a boat out of my region. The dealer I bought from had to call my dealer in my region and they had to agree to let them sell me the boat. Good luck to you brotha. Hope it works out