It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:43 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Have to laugh
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:22 pm 
Boater

Sorry guys, I just have to share my thoughts after reading that 14 page nonsense about some guy working or selling moomba and comparing it to an Axis A22 and T22 on the Malibu crew site.

Let me just say that a picture says a thousand words, moomba owns video to me shows a very lack luster wave at best, there are numerous pictures of axis boats on this site and others and you tube with better waves.

Does anybody surf faster than 12 mph?

How is an Axis under powered and moomba is not when moomba uses the exact same indmar engines in fact 2015 axis has more power now with pcm.

There was even an MB comparison in there really, give me a break!

How many of you have been behind a 2015 boat of any brand yet? I know there a couple of you lucky ones out there but not a lot.

To me it was obvious that some of them had no idea what they were taking about when taking about Axis boats

Thanks, I just had to vent, now I feel better :)

Post subject: Re: Have to laugh
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:54 am 
Team Axis

Walnut let me start of by saying i have owned both Axis and MB. (Not real sure what your saying about those two) both are great boats.

Now let me address the Moomba. I can't speak on the wake or interior of the 15 but i can tell you your wrong about power because the Raptor 400 is standard in the new MOJO.

Axis is going to throw a better wake than 90% of boats out there and I love these boats but they have to slow down in the price increases.

Next question is, have you been in an MB? Have you rode behind one? Have you priced one? If you haven't then I'm not sure your qualified to speak on that.

Not being an a$$, but it's Ok to voice opinions. Just make sure you have the facts down.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:58 am 
Team Axis

DatTexasBoy wrote:
Walnut let me start of by saying i have owned both Axis and MB. (Not real sure what your saying about those two) both are great boats.

Now let me address the Moomba. I can't speak on the wake or interior of the 15 but i can tell you your wrong about power because the Raptor 400 is standard in the new MOJO.

Axis is going to throw a better wake than 90% of boats out there and I love these boats but they have to slow down in the price increases.

Next question is, have you been in an MB? Have you rode behind one? Have you priced one? If you haven't then I'm not sure your qualified to speak on that.

Not being an a$$, but it's Ok to voice opinions. Just make sure you have the facts down.

I was waiting on you to chime in on this. Well said.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:04 am 
Team Axis

dezul wrote:
DatTexasBoy wrote:

I was waiting on you to chime in on this. Well said.

Yes I understand his passion. Hey I love Axis too, but I don't have blinders on.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:23 am 
Team Axis

A friend of mine has a '13 mojo and the surf wave on that thing with just the midship tank and a single 750 on the side puts my axis to shame, but the wakeboard wake is far better on the axis and doesn't take 25mph to clean up the wash, this was before I got the wicked wakesurf though, I have yet to test mine out with the new bags, but side by side listed surf wake mojo wins hands down. But I still wouldn't trade mine for one, I love my axis.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:50 pm 
Boater

From thier website

MOJO
BOAT SPECS
Gravity XLV
Overall Length w/o Platform: 22' 6"
Overall Length w/ Platform: 24' 6"
Overall Length w/ Trailer: 26' 2"
Width (Beam): 99"
Overall Width w/ Trailer: 102"
Draft: 27.5"
Weight - Boat only: 3,900 lbs
Weight - Boat and Trailer: 5,100 lbs
Capacity - Passenger: 16
Capacity - Weight: 2,400 lbs
Capacity - Fuel: 49 gals
Capacity - Ballast (Standard): 1,800 lbs
Capacity - Ballast (Optional): NA
Engine - Electronic Fuel Injection: 330 HP, V-8

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:59 pm 
Boater

Gentleman I am not saying that Axis is all that and a bag chips but is as good as anything else out there. I dont think that guy bashing them has never been in one either. A T22 or A24 with surfgate and plug in play, they can hang with anything out there, the only boats I have seen that are better is the Malibu and the nauitque haven't been in a new mastercraft or centurion.

To answer your question about MB I have friends that own them my buddy has a 2013 tomcat he bought for it looks and has regretted buying it. Average wake and drives like a tank, told me he paid 75k for it. He now has a 2015 Malibu on order and told me not to buy an MB. MB has not kept up with technology and they are ok with that but they can not compete with the other boats out there that have the newer designs and technology.

Sorry I am ass but I was kind of offended by it but I sure didn't mean to offend anyone here on this site.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:58 am 
Team Axis

walnut wrote:
From thier website

MOJO
BOAT SPECS
Gravity XLV
Overall Length w/o Platform: 22' 6"
Overall Length w/ Platform: 24' 6"
Overall Length w/ Trailer: 26' 2"
Width (Beam): 99"
Overall Width w/ Trailer: 102"
Draft: 27.5"
Weight - Boat only: 3,900 lbs
Weight - Boat and Trailer: 5,100 lbs
Capacity - Passenger: 16
Capacity - Weight: 2,400 lbs
Capacity - Fuel: 49 gals
Capacity - Ballast (Standard): 1,800 lbs
Capacity - Ballast (Optional): NA
Engine - Electronic Fuel Injection: 330 HP, V-8

http://www.h2osportsdothan.com/New-Inve ... ama-602614

Take a look at the pictures. Don't read the description. You can see it comes with the Ford Raptor engine.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:01 am 
Team Axis

Attachment:
uploadfromtaptalk1408615234913.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1408615234913.jpg [ 65.01 KiB | Viewed 28549 times ]

Well since you want to be an ass your ass is wrong. AGAIN! The rest is your opinion and that's your right

Cheers

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:54 am 
Team Axis

who want a pos raptor motor ....... not this guy .... lol sorry not related but just wanted to throw It out carry on gents